Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Studio






I've had a long absence from blogging, but I've been busy.  Finally completed my new studio space after over a year.  I'm very pleased with the way it turned out..  I think my favorite space is the greenhouse, which houses both my plants and my ceramic supplies. It was partially drywalled but had very rough cement walls under the windows.  I sanded, applied 2 coats of waterproof paint, 1 coat of sanded primer, and 7 different colors on a paint pad for the faux stone look.  Then I added grout lines and plants in the cracks.  The floor was sealed with 2-part epoxy. The space has a faucet and a floor drain, perfect for cleaning up the messes.
looking into the greenhouse

1 comment:

Flora said...

OH MY,what a wonderful studio!!!! So neat, tidy and well organized !!!
Blessings,Flora